I understand that any insurance terms and definitions are meant for general informational purposes and not meant as specific advice or recommendations. For detailed information, it is my responsibility to contact "East Mountain Insurance".
I understand that no coverage will be assumed bound or covered until I have received written or verbal confirmation from "The Anderson Agency".
I understand that "The Anderson Agency" will receive documentation of all service requests, requests for information or declination for additional information which may become part of my customer file.
I understand that "The Anderson Agency" will process service requests based on information provided through this site, and that I will receive confirmation of all changes to my coverage. I authorize all such changes, and assume the responsibility of notifying "The Anderson Agency" in the event of errors or misunderstandings.
1. Guarantee of privacy of client information and all privacy language.
2. "The Anderson Agency" will handle service requests in good faith based on registration information. All service requests will be confirmed to the client and they must contact "The Anderson Agency" in case of error.
3. Client is responsible for updating email address and other information in the event of change.
4. Insurance terms, descriptions of coverage and other insurance information is not meant to be complete, and the client should either contact "The Anderson Agency" or read their policy for complete information.
5. All insurance and non-insurance information is for general purposes and may not be up-to-date or complete. "The Anderson Agency" is not responsible for information in sites linked.
6. No changes will be considered to be bound until the client has received confirmation from "The Anderson Agency".
Our Privacy Policies and Practices
We do not sell client information for any reason whatsoever.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on application or other forms;
- information about your transactions with us; and
- information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We will not disclose non-public personal information about you to others unless the disclosure is necessary to conduct our business and is permitted by law.
We thank you for the confidence you have placed in us and are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality.